Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Guy's Movie Year in Review

Welcome to the new and improved blog.  I will still be posting Movie info as well as guy-centric TV stuff. 

Overall I have to say 2011 was an excellent year for guy movies.  I saw 16 guy movies this year and there were only a couple I gave a score under a B.  Thanks to all the guys who joined me through the year.  A special shout out to Dilly, who joined me on all but I think 3 of these.  Hope to see more guys out in 2012.

My top 5 Guy Movies of 2011:

1. Drive
2. X-men: First Class
3. Rise of the Planet of the Apes
4. MI 4
5. Thor

Here are the grades for all the 2011 guy movies I saw:

Girl with the Dragon Tattoo:  B+

Mission Impossible 4:  B+

Drive: A

Rise of the Planet of the Apes: A-

Cowboys and Aliens: B

Captain America: B+

Bad Teacher: B-

Transformers 3: C

X-Men: First Class: A

Attack the Block: B-

Thor: B+

Fast Five: B+

Scream 4: C

Sucker Punch: B-

The Mechanic: B

Green Hornet: C

No comments:

Post a Comment